Sunday 17 January 2010

Flying to Baijing

Note to any readers: I would just like to say first off if anyone who is reading this, i am writing as thought this is my diary, so i may talk about myself a lot, and i make talk about tedious things which may fascinate me, yet bore someone else.

My flight was a connecting flight, flying from London to Beijing, then after 7 hours waiting Beijing to Tokyo. This was my first ever flight, and i was pretty scared before takeoff, but really it was nothing. The flight was crazy long, and I tried to sleep as much of it as possiable, knowing that it would be morning when i landed. This never happened though, i was so unconfortable that i was taking little naps then waking up in pain from being in some torture pose i created in seat.

Landing was smooth and I was in the airport in no-time. I had to fill out the Chinese health declaration form and i honesty decided to write that i had a stuffy nose (due to the cold) this was a bad idea. I was taken past some security checks and taken into quarantine where i was tested for any virus. Of course i knew i was fine, i know next time not to bother as it was for a little more serious symptoms.

So i had 7 hours to spend in the airport, but really the first 5 hours seamed to fly. I grabbed some food from a Pizza Hut(recognizable my the logo) and just walked around the airport which was a totally stunning.

Here are a few photos I manages to take mostly from just my iPhone so the quality is nothing special.

DSC_0001

DSC_0006

IMG_0074

IMG_0076

IMG_0075

IMG_0077

IMG_0085

DSC_0019

IMG_0078

DSC_0025

DSC_0038

DSC_0024

IMG_0082

DSC_0035

IMG_0083

DSC_0023

IMG_0080

IMG_0081

IMG_0086